Designed for street/strip applications, the QFT 105 electric fuel pump will provide consistent performance and fuel control. This pump will flow more than enough fuel to support up to 350 HP engines. This pump draws four amps of current and is capable of producing 7 psi of maximum pressure. All mounting hardware and brackets are included. •105 GPH Flow Rate •Constructed of Lightweight Steel and Aluminum •7 PSI Maximum Pressure •Features 3/8" NPT Inlets and Outlets •Externally Accessible Pressure Relief Valve •Draws 4 Amps or Less at Full Load •Designed for Carbureted Applications Only •Not compatible for Methanol or E85 Fuels
- 105 GPH Flow Rate
- Constructed of Lightweight Steel and Aluminum
- 7 PSI Maximum Pressure
- Features 3/8" NPT Inlets and Outlets
- Externally Accessible Pressure Relief Valve
- Draws 4 Amps or Less at Full Load
- Designed for Carbureted Applications Only
- Not compatible for Methanol or E85 Fuels
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.