This is for Axle Applications: Super Bell and Magnum Narrow 46" I-Beam and Tube Axle, SOCAL I-Beam, POSIES #4001 I-Beam, POSIES #4006 Tube.
|Spring Eye to Spring Eye||29"|
|Spring Perch Boss to Spring Perch Boss||34"|
|King Pin to King Pin||46"|
NOTE ALL DIMENSIONS ARE FROM CENTER LINE TO CENTER LINE
Please remember, These are just some of our most popular spring part numbers that fit most common combinations. As we mentioned, we have over 800 possible configurations for almost any combination such as coupe or sedan, small block vs hemi, so give us a call if yours isn't listed here. All springs have holes to locate spring clamps.
POSIES SuperSlide Springs are available 5 ways!
- Stock Eye– Stock spring height Reversed Eye– Most popular spring configuration we offer. Lowers car 2" from Stock eye spring Low
- Reversed Eye– For in the weeds stance. Ideal for fender-less hot rods. Requires notching of frame. 1" Less arch than reverse eye spring.
- Heavy Applications– Running a big block or hemi? We offer heavy versions of all front springs to handle the additional weight, yet still produce a great ride.
- Round Ends– We offer, at an additional cost, rounding of the leaf spring leaves. The ends are hand finished giving the spring a smoother look.
- Chrome plating- Chrome plating is offered on all POSIES SuperSlide Springs. Round ends included in cost. Our chrome inventory is constantly changing. Please allow 3-4 weeks if not in stock.
Lower Than Low! Posies Super-Low Springs Owners of 1928-34 FORDS can now get 'em a little lower in front without sacrificing ride with Posies Super Low SuperSlide. The super low spring has one-inch less arch than their standard street rod spring, yet has the same number of leaves to maintain necessary ride characteristics. It is available in 29, 30 or 31 inch widths to work with narrow or standard width front axles. A notch may be required in the frame rails for clearance on some applications, but for those that want to "put it in the weeds", this is the way to go. Spring leaf is drilled to locate spring clamps (sold separately)
POSIES 1928-34 SuperSlide Rolled and Tapered Springs 50'S TRADITION INFUSED WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY. POSIES Rolled and Tapered springs features spring leaves with a stylish tapered finish to complement traditional built hot rods. Springs have hidden SuperSlide buttons providing smooth performance while retaining the traditional look. With the specially designed spring pack and incorporated technology, these springs will give your
POSIES Dual-Flex® Tapered Leaf Spring NEW TECHNOLOGY FOR TRADITIONAL HOT RODS POSIES is proud to add our Dual-Flex® front springs for 1928-34 Fords to the SuperSlide Spring line. Dual-Flex® springs are a dual tapered leaf spring design that offers the same industry leading ride quality as our SuperSlide® springs, while enabling the car to sit at a lower stance than a multi leaf spring. The springs offer a 100% increase in safety over a mono-leaf design and a much better ride as reported by customers who replaced them. Available in 29" and 31" lengths to fit most narrow and wide I-Beam or Tube axles. Three spacers are supplied to adjust ride height. Delivered in standard steel finish or optional chrome plating. Notching of frame rail is recommended to provide clearance for the spring.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.