Pumps are designed for use on all low and high pressure carburetor equipped automobiles, trucks, vans, generators, agriculture, gasoline and diesel engines, marine, construction and agriculture utility equipment. The 12 volt pumps perform in a 12-15 psi range at 50 GPH. Can be used as a lift / priming pump for most diesel engines. Compatible with all fuels and additives. These pumps can be a perfect OE replacement for any of your equipment. Rugged solid state design pumps are a simple two wire hook-up and made in the USA. A regulator may be needed for carbureted applications requiring less fuel pressure. We recommend the Holley 12-803 or 12-804 fuel pressure regulator. Overall dimensions- 4"x 3"x 3"
- 60” Dry lift/ 12-15 PSI / 50 GPH
- Self-Priming and Self-Regulating
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, bio diesel, E85, blended alcohol and fuel additives
- Operating temperature range of -40F to + 180F
- UL Certified
- Meets Coast Guard Ignition Protection Test Requirements 33CFR183.410 and Fire and Thermo Shock Test Requirements 33CFF183.590
- Corrosion resistant over 100 hours of salt spray
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.