This kit gives you everything that you need to install an internal fuel pump into nearly any tank. The PA Series fuel pump kit features a reservoir tray that eliminates fuel pump starvation that is common on non-baffled tanks. A properly installed internal fuel pump will essentially eliminate any issues that are common on external fuel pumps such as vapor lock and cavitation.
The pumps listed are capable of running up to 100 PSI and they will deliver a varying amount of fuel (gallons per hour) depending on the pressure. We have recorded estimated max HP ratings at 60, 70 and 7 PSI as a guide to finding the correct pump for your particular installation (click the application guide tab). See below for Installation Instructions.
Note: "TANKS" 35M, 37M, and U-T poly tanks do not require the "P" suffix.
Note: Kits do not include fuel pressure regulators.
Note: All flow rates are rated at 13.5 volts.
Note: Assembly requires a minimum tank depth of 6 inches.
Note: Maximum tank depth of 10.5 inches with no modification.
- Assemble to the depth of your tank and install
- All Metal Components are Heavy Gauge (Yellow Zinc Plated Steel)
- Reservoir Tray Included
- 1/4" NPT Supply Line
- 1/4" NPT Return Line
- 1/4" NPT Vent Opening
- In-Tank Fuel Pump Wiring Harness
- Up to 100 PSI Rating
- Threaded Heavy Gauge In-Tank Mounting Ring
- Heavy Gauge Mounting Plate
- Adjustable Height Support Arm
- Genuine Walbro High Flow High Horsepower Fuel Pumps
- Powerful & Quiet Operating DCSS 39/50 Turbine Pumps
- Pumps can be controlled by Pulse Width Modulation
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.