Heidts ’64-70 Mustang Superide II kits have been completely redesigned to work with Ford’s latest engine choices while offering the ultimate in ride and handling. Our Superide kits are complete hub to hub packages and come loaded with our upgraded K-member, tubular control arms that allow for caster and camber adjustment, billet adjustable coilover shocks, 2″ drop spindles, 11″ rotors with 4 piston Wilwood calipers, and rack and pinion steering. If you’re looking to replace your worn out front end, or just looking to upgrade your handling to modern days specs, this is the kit for you. We also have our PRO-G® IFS kit available for the weekend racer, or our entry level Mustang II kit for those looking to upgrade from stock.
- Plain or Stainless Tubular Control Arms
- 11" Iron Rotors with Wilwood Pistons (Full Wilwood Kits Available)
- 2" Dropped Spindles
- Manual Rack and Pinion (Power Rack Upgrade Available)
- Plain or Polished Billet Adjustable Billet Coil-Overs
- Sway Bar(Optional)
- Inner Fenders (Optional)
- Motor Mount Stands (Optional)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.