The Dakota Digital STA-1000: Late-Model Drivetrain integration has never been simpler! The STA-1000plugs directly into the OBDII diagnostic connector, providing a user-adjustable traditional Speedometer, Tachometer and Check-Engine output for your choice of aftermarket instruments.
- Fully compatible with common aftermarket electronic speedometers
- User selectable output of: 4k, 8k, 16k PPM signals, Sine or Square wave options
- +/- 25 percent speed signal correction, compensating for tire size or gearing changes
- Adjustable 4, 6 or 8 cylinder tachometer signal output
- Check Engine light output provides a grounded (-) output to activate a check engine light of your choice
- Automatically calibrated output for an aftermarket cruise control can be activated by making connection to the higher-resolution fixed VSS sensor
- Small footprint measures 4-3/4"x 3"x 1" making it easy to hide
Compatible with J1850 and CAN OBDII protocols**
**Compatible with OBDII protocols SAE J1850 VPW, SAE J1850 PWM and ISO 15765 CAN 500k 11 bit identifiers that follow the SAE J1979 PID protocol.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.