- Photo A is a 6 Hole Split Ring. It is designed as a reinforcement for a In Tank pump or for mounting a fuel neck in a different location.
- Photo B is a 6 Hole Cork Gasket. It is designed to seal the outside of your tank where the In Tank fuel pump or for your fuel neck.
- Photo C is a 6 Hole Block Off Plate. It is used block off any uneeded 6 hole openings in your fuel tank.
- Photo D is a 5 Hole Sender Fuel Plate. It has five 10-32 threaded holes for mounting any aftermarket fuel senders. Please note it will not work on any 32-56 Ford6 hole fuel senders or any of the GM O-Ring type sender mounts.
- Photo E is a 5 Hole Fuel Sender Split Ring. It has five 10-32 threaded holes and is used as a reinforment for all 5 hole aftermarket fuel senders.
- Photo F is a 5 Hole Fuel Sender Gasket. They are availavle in both Cork and Neoprone.
- Photo G is a 5 Hole Fuel Sender Block Off Plate and are used to cap off any unneaded fuel sender mounting holes.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.