GM’s Gen V LT1 has excellent pedigree and high-tech features that bring reliable horsepower to your application. Billet Specialties LT1 Tru Trac is engineered to allow hassle free installation into classic muscle cars while providing a stable and reliable engine accessory drive that just happens to look great! Dyno testing ensures perfect alignment, proper accessory RPM’s and optimal performance of all components. With over 15 years’ experience manufacturing front engine accessory drives with the best brands in aftermarket components, there is a reason Billet Specialties Tru Tracs are the choice of the nation’s top builders.
Gen V LT1 Tru Trac Features;
- Quality components from the best brands in aftermarket performance:
- Powermaster 170 amp one-wire alternator
- Genuine Sanden SD7 AC compressor
- Tuff Stuff power steering pump
- ARP fasteners
- Continental Poly-V serpentine belt
- Hard coat anodizing for durability in high belt wear areas
- Precision machined black anodized pulleys, brackets and covers
- Stainless steel hardware used throughout for corrosion resistance
- Compressor manifold included
- Power steering hardline included
- Pre-installed power steering and alternator pulleys for ease of installation.
- Over 15 years of accessory drive experience used by the nation’s top builders
Fits; 2016-up LT1, LT376/535 wet sump
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.