In your choice of smooth or ribbed styles, Billet remote power steering reservoirs are much more than empty cans. The double O-ring sealed breathable cap relieves positive and negative pressure while keeping your engine compartment clean. Forget foaming and fluid turbulence with the innovative internal return tube. Includes male AN fittings on the bottom of the reservoir.
This exclusive bracket design clamps to the reservoir with an internal lock. The mounting hardware is completely hidden!
Quality Inside & Out!
• Internally baffled and O-ring sealed cap to prevent splash over
• Vented cap eliminates positive & negative pressure which leads to foaming
• Innovative internal return tube greatly reduces fluid turbulence & foaming
• The extra capacity of up to 15oz. of fluid in a compact design
• Sleek mounting bracket with internal key lock design hides all hardware
• -6 & -10 AN male AN fittings are included and pre-installed
• 100% billet aluminum construction - polished to a mirror finish
• Overall dimensions: 2-7/8” O.D. x 8-3/4”H (Cap: 3” O.D.)
• For optimal performance always mount the remote power steering reservoir higher than the power steering pump.
• The bracket must be installed as close to the center of the reservoir as shown
• Not for use with Hydroboost systems
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.