Rear coil-over kits are available for many popular applications and allow the user to adjust the front ride height. These kits provide an easy, bolt-in cover-over double adjustable shocks, two high travel springs, spanner wrenches, thrust bearings and all mounting hardware.
This shock body is made of high-quality billet aluminum, features dual 19 click rebound and compression adjustment knobs providing a total of 361 possible dampening combinations. The threaded pre-load collar will adjust ride height as well as make the spring stiffer/softer. Shock surface is a very high quality, sleek, clear anodized finish.
Viking light weight springs are just as high tech as their shocks. Each spring is cold wound high tensile U.S. spring steel that has been heat treated, shot peened, both ends ground and is powder coated a chrome like silver. These are non-binding “high travel” springs. They are 25% lighter, on average vs. the competition.
We aren’t like the other guys our kits come with Thrust Bearings and a Spanner Wrench Kit at no extra cost to you!
- Self-Cooling Twin Tube Design Which can be Run Upside Down
- Highly Adjustable Deflective Disc Dampening
- Precision Aluminum Piston with Bronze & PTFE Seals
- 5/8" Triple Sealed Center Less Ground Hard Chromed Rod
- Re-Buildable & Re-Valvable
- Lightweight, High Travel, Silver Coil Springs
- Handmade, Assembled and Serialized in the USA
- 2 Year Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.