- 1969-1970 Ford Mustang EFI Fuel Tank
- 1969-70 Mercury Cougar EFI Fuel Tank
- Based off of the size of the 1970 Mustang and Cougar gas tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Uses our GPA series fuel pumps, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Coated galvanized steel.
- 22 Gallon Capacity
- Size is: 32-5/8" x 24-1/2" x 9-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.