This notched corner 67-68 Camaro and Firebird tank is perfect for mini-tub applications. The front of this tank is narrowed to 27" to clear up to a 345 tire and 3" exhaust. To help regain fuel capacity from the notched corners this tank is 1" deeper than stock. Even if you do not have a mini-tubbed car this tank will work on a stock car where you need a little more clearance for exhaust. Please note that this tank will not work with narrowed leaf spring kits.
- 1967-1968 Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebird EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Uses our GPA series fuel pumps, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 18 Gallon Capacity
- 1" Deeper than stock
- Longer mounting straps included with the tank
- Size is: 39-3/8" x 20-7/8" x 8-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.