A perfect solution to your wiper problems in the 1965-71 International Scout 800. A vehicle originally equipped with two vacuum wiper motors can now be updated to a dual electric system with very little modification to the vehicle. The kit comes complete with a 2-speed heavy duty motor, all brackets and linkage arms, wiper transmissions and housings, chrome retaining plates, stainless steel wiper arms and blades, switch, and wiring harness. No modification is necessary to your original holes, you will only be required to drill and tap a small hole under the dash for a support bracket. Experience flawless installation and performance from this New Port Engineering Clean Wipe Wiper System.
- Heavy Duty 2-Speed & Self Parking 12 Volt Motor
- Attaches to the stock mounting brackets and the OEM wiper transmission or cable drums.
- Includes Rotary Switch, Wiring Harness & Installation Instructions with hardware.
- Clear stock Cowl Vent & A/C
- Linkage Arms & Wiper Transmissions
- Polished Stainless Arms & Blades
- Steel Drill Jig & Alignment Bushings
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.