- 1957 Chevrolet EFI Gas Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Uses our GPA series fuel pumps, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5 bolt hole senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross, or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed for your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- Stock Dimensions
- 15.5 Gallon Capacity
- 1/4" NPT fuel drain plug
- Overall Size: 24-1/2" x 25" x 8"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.