- 53-CGX pictured Above
- Large 3/8" NPT Internal Pickup Tube
- 53-CGX has a fuel drain plug
- Internal Reservoir Tray - Absolute Necessity for Fuel Injection
- Optional In-Tank Fuel Pumps - Bolt-in! No Cutting or Welding!
- Block-Off plate for non fuel injected cars
- Includes mounting straps, gaskets & O-ring sealed screws
- 53-CGX Overall Size: 29-1/2" x 21-1/4" x 9-1/4" (18 Gallons)
- 53-CG Overall Size: 29-1/4" x 21-1/4" x 8-1/4"(16 Gallons)
This tank has the pickup tube located in the stock position if you are running a carburetor. It also has an internal reservoir tray and an accessory opening for use with fuel injection. It will accept our optional GPA-series Fuel Pump kits as seen in our Fuel Pump Section.
When using the 53-CG and 53-CGX tank with a GPA series pump a 3/8" NPT pipe plug will be needed to block off the internal fuel tank pickup tube.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.