These tanksare die-stamped from our new computer-generated dies to provide the straightest tanks on the market today.
- 51-CGX Pictured Above
- Available in Alloy Coated Steel to protect against corrosion
- Alloy tanks are painted for additional protection
- Includes mounting straps, gaskets and O-ring sealed screws
- 51-CGX Tanks are 1" deeper for extra capacity
- 51-CGX Size is: 29-1/4" x 21-1/4" x 9-1/4" (18 Gallons)
- 51-CG Size is: 29-1/4" x 21-1/4" x 8-1/4" (16 Gallons)
- 3/8" NPT Internal pickup tube in the stock location for ample fuel supply
- 51-CGX tank has a fuel drain plug
- Optional in-tank fuel pumps are available - shown
- 1-1/2" ID Mandrel formed fuel-proof connecting hose for easy installation
- Accept any after market sender such as Classic, Stewart Warner, VDO, Autometer, etc
- Optional fuel senders are available
When using the 51-CG and 51-CGX tank with a GPA series pump a 3/8" NPT pipe plug will be needed to block off the internal fuel tank pickup tube.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.