Complete wiper system for the 1938 Ford Car. This system is a replacement for the original small vacuum wiper motor. The system comes complete with a heavy duty 2-speed motor, linkage and transmissions, Polished Stainless Steel wiper arms and blades and a drill jig fixture to drill and enlarge the passenger side hole and enlarge the driver side hole. The kit is designed to give the most sweep and install with great ease. The kit is guaranteed for a full 3-years and has been time tested under extreme conditions.12 volt wiring is required.
****IF YOU HAVE A CHOPPED TOP, PLEASE INDICATE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS THE AMOUNT OF CHOP YOU HAVE SO YOU RECEIVE THE PROPER SIZE WIPER BLADES.****
***PLEASE VIEW THE ABOVE PICTURE BEFORE ORDERING WIPER SYSTEM. SOME 38 HAVE A INNER STRUCTURE AS IN THE BELOW PICTURE AND SOME HAVE TWO VERTICAL BRACES. PLEASE REVIEW THE PICTURES FOR BOTH THE NE3700FP AND THE NE3800FP AND ORDER ACCORDING TO WHAT YOUR VEHICLE LOOKS LIKE.***
- Heavy Duty 2-Speed & Self Parking 12 Volt Motor
- Attaches to the stock mounting brackets and the OEM wiper transmission or cable drums.
- Includes Rotary Switch, Wiring Harness & Installation Instructions with hardware.
- Clear stock Cowl Vent & A/C
- Linkage Arms & Wiper Transmissions
- Polished Stainless Arms & Blades
- Steel Drill Jig & Alignment Bushings
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.