- Alloy Coated Steel - For Maximum Rust Prevention
- Fully Baffled to Minimize Sloshing
- Top Mounted Bolt In Pickup Tube and Vent (1/4" NPT Pickup & Return)
- Internal Reservoir Tray - Great for Carbs...Absolutely Necessary for Fuel Injection
- 16 Gallon Capacity - 1½" Deeper Than Stock, 2 Extra Gallons More Cruising
- Overall Size: 42-1/2" x 15-1/2" x 10"
- Accepts All 5-Hole Senders - VDO, SW, Classic, etc.
- Optional In-Tank Fuel Pumps Available
- Filler Neck connects with 2" ID Connecting hose
- 3/8" Coarse Thread Caged Mounting Nuts
- Leak Tested...Twice - For Safety
This tank has a bolt in pickup tube assembly for carburated applications. It will accept our optional GPA-series Fuel Pump kits as seen in our Fuel Pump Section for EFI applications.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.