- Bolt on 2300 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports forced induction up to 650HP with four 100lb./hr. Injectors
- 2.5 Bar MAP sensor included which safely works on applications up to 21.5 PSI
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Compatible with draw-thru or blow-thru forced induction applications
- User-friendly boost control with handheld adjustability
- Programmable target air fuel ratios per boost level
- Advanced boost control is available via free Sniper EFI tuning software, including Boost vs RPM and Boost vs Time.
- Dry or wet nitrous support
- Built-in single stage progressive or non-progressive nitrous control strategies
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Equipped with C4 / C6 Ford transmission kickdown lever as well as TH350, 400 and 700R4 provisions
- Accepts many common 5 1/8" OEM or aftermarket air cleaner assemblies
- Sniper EFI Software free to download which allows for realtime tuning
- Printable throttle body flange template included
- Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. Making Sniper EFI the perfect choice for carburetor to marine fuel injection conversions!
- A Flame Arrestor is REQUIRED for marine installations, such as part number, 720-1 or 720-13
- Patent Pending
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.