60-1/2" Hub to Hub
All of our Fat Man Fabrication Mustang II (MII) Kits are fully welded SAE 1018 steel and ground for a cleaner appearance. We use tubular arm crossmembers that are fully boxed at the ends. To ensure accuracy and correct geometry we used a PAD designed system.
Each and every one of our hub-to-hub kits come with these standards. The MII kit is fitted exactly to the your vehicle while giving you more options such as Hub-to-Hub kits available in Stage II, III, IV, Air Ride or Stage V-Shockwave upgrades. There is no need for a universal product from Fat Man, if we don’t have your Mustang II kit listed, than we will help you make the right measurements. We make a wide variety of Mustang II kits for a multitude of make and models. If you don’t see your kit here, contact us, we would be more than happy to discuss your specific application.
We have an abundant amount of vehicles that we offer our MII kits for, however each of them are unique, so it is always best practice to contact us to find out which specific MII kit will work for you. Each Mustang II kit can be ordered as a Hub-to-Hub, or basic kit. Stage II, III, IV, Air Ride or Stage V-Shockwave upgrades are available. The possibilities are endless with any Fat Man Fabrication chassis product because we take the time to determine exactly what you need for your specific vehicle whether it’s a car, truck, complete custom or anything in between.
Either 1974-1978 Mustang/Pinto or 1979-1993 Mustang racks can be used. The later power racks are less sensitive and easier to find. All widened kits use an extension for the rack main shaft.
To order a kit:
- Find your application listed below or by searching around our site. Helpful Hint: On usual cars, it’s always helpful to measure the outside frame width and depth at the axle centerline.
- You will need to specify whether you are using a power or manual steering box.
- For any of our Hub-to-Hub, Stage II, III, IV, Air Ride or Stage V-Shockwave Kits you will need to know whether your vehicle is equipped with a power or manual rack.
- Whether you are using Ford or Chevy car pattern brakes.
- What engine is being used and mounted to the vehicle.
- Lastly we will ask you which MII kit you will be purchasing, whether it’s the Hub-to-Hub, Stage II, III, IV, Air Ride or Stage V-Shockwave kit.
- Now it’s time for you to give us a call at (507)-527-1020 or email (contact us) to order your MII kit
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.