Tested and quality proven GTECH 1975–1979 Ventura, Phoenix, and 1975 GTO control arms are available for your Pontiac. Each Set of Four comes complete with ball joints and urethane bushings in steel to paint your choice of color.
- Optimized geometry for modern radial tires and hot rod brakes
- Optimized upper ball joint position allows more positive caster for better handling without huge shim stacks
- Urethane upper and lower bushings for control
- American made TIG welded construction for top quality
- 1” x .188″ wall DOM tubing for maximum strength with minimum bulk
- Available in Stock or 1” Narrowed (per side) widths for clearance for fatter tires and sub-framed hot rods
- All new top quality ball joints installed
- Stamped 3/16” lower spring cup mounts a urethane lower spring insulator for NVH suppression (Noise Vibration Harshness)
- Standard length arms have sway bar tabs installed (narrowed arms will require modification to the sway bar and its mounts)
- Easy conversion to coilovers or air ride
Optional Nickel Plating Upgrade: $400.00
Qualifies for Free Shipping
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.