Tested and quality proven GTECH 1978-1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo control arms are available for your Chevy. Each Set of Four comes complete with ball joints and urethane bushings in steel to paint your choice of color or Nickel Plated
- Optimized geometry for modern radial tires and hot rod brakes
- Optimized upper ball joint position allows more positive caster for better handling without huge shim stacks
- American made TIG welded construction for top quality
- 1” x .188 wall tubing for maximum strength with minimum bulk
- Available in stock or 1” narrowed per side widths for tire clearance for fatter fires
- All new top quality ball joints installed
- Urethane bushings installed
- Stock coil springs mount on a urethane lower spring insulator for NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness) supression
- Easy conversion to coilovers or air ride
Optional Nickel Plating Upgrade: $400.00
Qualifies for Free Shipping
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.