Tested and Quality Proven GTECH 1974 Ventura or GTO Control Arms are available for your Pontiac. Each Set of Four comes complete with Ball Joints, Shafts and Bushings in primer to paint your choice of color.
- Optimized geometry for modern radial tires and hot rod brakes
- Optimized upper ball joint position allows more positive caster for better handling without huge shim stacks
- Urethane upper and lower bushings for control
- American made TIG welded construction for top quality
- 1” x .188″ wall DOM tubing for maximum strength with minimum bulk
- Available in Stock or 1 ½” Narrowed (per side) widths for clearance for fatter tires and subframed hot rods
- All new top quality ball joints installed
- Stamped 3/16” lower spring cup mounts a urethane lower spring insulator for NVH suppression (Noise Vibration Harshness)
- Standard length arms have sway bar tabs installed (narrowed arms will require modification to the sway bar and its mounts)
- Easy conversion to coilovers or air ride
- These are considered the Rear-Steer Front Suspension
Nickel Plating Additional $400.00
Qualifies for Free Shipping
ALSO! SEE OUR FRONT FRAME STUBS FOR THE 1967-69 AND 1970-81 CAMAROS AND THE 1968-74 NOVAS!
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.