Tested and Quality Proven GTECH 1968 – 1974 Nova Control Arms are available for your Chevy. Each Set of Four comes complete with Ball Joints, Shafts and Bushings in steel to paint your choice of color.
- Optimized geometry for modern radial tires and hot rod brakes
- Optimized upper ball joint position allows more positive caster for better handling without huge shim stacks
- Urethane upper and lower bushings for control
- American made TIG welded construction for top quality
- 1” x .188″ wall DOM tubing for maximum strength with minimum bulk
- Available in Stock or 1 ½” Narrowed (per side) widths for clearance for fatter tires and subframed hot rods
- All new top quality ball joints installed
- Stamped 3/16” lower spring cup mounts a urethane lower spring insulator for NVH suppression (Noise Vibration Harshness)
- Standard length arms have sway bar tabs installed (narrowed arms will require modification to the sway bar and its mounts)
- Easy conversion to coilovers or air ride
- These are considered the Rear-Steer Front Suspension
Nickel Plating Additional $400.00
Qualifies for Free Shipping
ALSO! SEE OUR FRONT FRAME STUBS FOR THE 1967-69 AND 1970-81 CAMAROS AND THE 1968-74 NOVAS!
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.