Our Gen II evaporators and systems are created with industry-standard Pro Engineering CAD/CAM virtual design parameters to be true climate control. Our systems incorporate servo motors along with our exclusive solid-state circuit board controls that give you the most infinite adjustments for Just-The-Right-Temperature in any weather or location.
The Climatizer II™ custom fit complete kit includes everything in the evaporator kit plus all under-hood components such as compressor engine brackets condenser with brackets preformed refrigerant lines drier fittings hardware and installation instructions.
- Control switches mount into original Climatizer control panel position
- Electronic servo motor operation
- Multi-speed blower fan adjustment
- Plenum-fed dehumidified defrost
- Floor exit heat/air
- Mounts under the dash
- Firewall plate for refrigerant and heater lines
1. This is a custom fit kit, which means that while the kit is engineered to fit 1949-59 Studebaker C-Cab trucks, some minor modifications to the firewall or underhood sheet metal may be required.
2. The compressor bracket, crankshaft pulley and refrigerant lines are designed to fit the original Studebaker engine. An evaporator only kit (681001) is available for vehicles without a stock engine.
3. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits.You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.