- Bolt on Rochester 2GC large bore two barrel carburetor replacement
- Installs directly to the factory Rochester 2GC large bore intake manifold, no adapter required
- Engineered to fit 1974-1978 GM vehicles that utilized the Rochester 2GC large bore carburetor
- Designed to fit most factory Rochester 2GC large bore air cleaner assemblies
- Universal throttle lever with TH350, 700R4 & 200-4R kick down provisions
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Not designed for Tri-Power installations.
- Supports up to 350HP with Two 100lb/hr Injectors
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control (with Holley Hyperspark, Holley Dual Sync or MSD Pro Billet distributors)
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.0" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.