- The 6061-T6 Aluminum fuel pump module is a high-pressure unit that flows 340 liters per hour (LPH) and is capable of supporting EFI (electronic fuel injection) engines producing up to 700 EFI horsepower.
- For the 1988-1998 GM Trucks, we also offer the unit with a 525 LPH pump which supports up to 1200 EFI horsepower
- Includes a pre-calibrated fuel-level sending unit designed to work with the factory fuel gauge for this application
- 6AN o-ring outlet and return ports for easy plumbing connections
- Filter sock, flange O-ring, and fuel tank lock ring included to complete your installation
- Can be used with both carbureted and EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) fuel systems depending on your need
- Both EFI and carbureted systems will need a bypass design regulator (We recommend the 12-879 or 12-880 Bypass Regulators for these installations. They can be used for both carbureted and EFI systems)
- The flange is bright dip black anodized for corrosion protection from undercar moisture.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.