Need to feed some serious horsepower? Have a nitrous or forced induction powerplant that also sees street duty? Holley's Dominator™ in-line fuel pumps are the answer! The patent pending twin pump design allows you to use one pump for cruising and both pumps when you activate the nitrous switch or start building boost! By staging the second pump, you eliminate the unnecessary recirculating and heating of extra fuel which can lead to poor performance and hot fuel issues. As an added benefit for the hard core enthusiasts that run events like Hot Rod Power Tour and the Baja 1000, the extra pump offers the peace of mind that you will always finish what you start! For hard core race vehicles, both pumps can be wired for full time duty to get maximum performance and are proven with 18.5 volt compatibility at pressures up to 80 psi. Holley engineers have designed 12-1600 to feature improved hot fuel handling capabilities. It was designed to greatly reduce the negative effects of heated fuel now common with many of today's pump gas blends. It is available for use with pump gas or race gas. If you are using E-85 or diesel, no need to worry, Holley has still got you covered with the 12-1800 Dominator Fuel Pump. At only 5.1 lbs, they weigh half a pound less than competitive 1000+ horsepower pumps yet have twice the features!
- Improved hot fuel handling
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.66” Long x 5” Wide x 2.5” Tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Twin pump design allows the use of both pumps simultaneously or independently - second pump can be activated on demand for power adders such as nitrous or boost
- Patent pending dual pump technology
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs.
- Max Current draw is 28 Amps
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
This product can expose you to chemicals,
which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.