The Detroit Speed Front Speed Kit is designed to improve the handling and performance of your 1973-1987 GM C10 Truck while lowering the front ride height by 4-1/2 inches. The Speed Kit includes 2" drop coil springs and shocks and forged aluminum drop spindles with forged steel steering arms. The spindles feature truck hub pack wheel bearings with dual 5 x 5" or 5 x 4-3/4" bolt pattern. The hub bearings are designed to accept the OE-style GMT800 (1999-2006) Silverado brake design, which allows for stock or aftermarket brake options
- Lowers ride height 4-1/2" from stock for an aggressive look
- 100% Bolt-on for a quick and easy installation
- Includes 2" drop coil springs and shocks for improved ride and handling
- 2.5" Drop Spindle assemble includes a Made in the USA DSE forged aluminum uprights with forged steel steering arms for strength and durability
- Modern GMT800 Silverado truck hub pack wheel bearings with a dual bolt pattern means no more packing messy wheel bearings!
- Designed to use the GMT800 brake calipers, brackets and pads (requires DSE 13” dual drilled rotors)
- GMT800 brake configuration also allows for aftermarket brake options
- Includes shocks designed for an improved ride quality
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.