The Detroit Speed Front Speed Kit 1 is designed to improve the handling and performance of your 1971-1972 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 Truck while lowering the front ride height by 4.50-inches. The Speed Kit includes 2.00-inch drop coil springs and shocks and forged aluminum drop spindles with forged steel steering arms. The spindles feature truck hub pack wheel bearings with dual 5 x 5" or 5 x 4-3/4" bolt pattern. The hub bearings are designed to accept the OE-style GMT800 (1999-2006) Silverado brakes, allowing stock or aftermarket brake options.
- Detroit Speed (DSE) Front Speed Kit 1 - Front suspension for 1971-1972 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 2WD trucks
- Improve the handling and performance of your truck while lowering the front ride height by 4.50-inches for an aggressive look
- 100% bolt-on for a quick and easy installation in your garage
- 2.50-inch drop spindle assembly includes made in USA DSE forged aluminum uprights with forged steel steering arms for strength and durability
- Modern GMT800 (1999-2006 Silverado) truck hub pack, wheel bearings with dual bolt pattern (5x5" or 5x4.75"), means no more packing messy wheel bearings
- 2.00-inch drop coil springs and shocks for improved ride and handling
- Designed to use the GMT800 brake calipers, brackets, and pads (requires DSE 13.00-inch dual drilled rotors) – Also allows aftermarket brake options
- Includes: Spindles, shocks, springs, upper ball joints, and outer tie rod ends
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.