The Detroit Speed brake booster and master cylinder kit gives your brake system a late model performance pedal feel. This kit is a direct bolt-on and is designed to work with any stock or after-market brake system. The kit comes with the 9" diameter booster, master cylinder with reservoir, mounting brackets, and brake hardline fittings. Note: 10-12 in-Hg minimum vacuum requirement.
- Brake Booster and Master Cylinder Kit for 1967-1972 C10 Trucks – Provides Late Model Performance Pedal Feel
- Brake Booster Style and Size: Dual Diaphragm 9” Diameter with Black Finish
- Master Cylinder Material: Aluminum with As-Cast Finish
- Master Cylinder Bore Size: 1.0”
- Hardline Fitting Size: M12 x 1.0 Inverted Flare Male – Use with 3/16” Hardlines - (2) Fittings Included
- Minimum Engine Vacuum Requirements: 10-12 in-Hg
- White Translucent Plastic Fluid Reservoir with Low Fluid Level Sensor (optional use) – for Easy Visual Fluid Level Inspection without Removing the Cap
- Mounting Brackets, Fasteners, Fittings, and Clevis Included for Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Works with Factory or Any After-Market Brake Systems
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.