The Detroit Speed, Inc. 600 series tank is specifically designed for vehicles with 600 HP that are using an internal fuel pump for track purposes. The Detroit Speed 1000 series fuel tank is specifically designed for vehicles with 1000 HP using a dual internal fuel pump system with an electronic controller. Both the 600 and 1000 series tanks have corner pickups built into the tank to eliminate the possibility of fuel starvation during extreme cornering without having a full tank.
Advantages of the Super Tank vs. The Standard Tank:
• Reliable Fuel Delivery Below ½ Tank
• No Additional Fuel Filter Needed
• Less Heat At Fuel Tank and Pump
• Speed Control to Run Pump Based on Demand
• Plug and Play Installation
• Corner Pickups for Reliable Fuel Delivery with less than 1 Gallon
• Single Fuel Line for Ease Of Plumbing
• No External Regulator Needed
• Less Noise
• Longer Pump Life
• Modules Readily Available at GM Dealer
• Fuel System Output Matched to Engine Requirements
600 Series Tank:
• 11 Amp Draw
• 50 GPH @ 60psi
• 600HP Normally Aspirated
• 500HP Supercharged
1000 Series Tank:
• Dual 190Ltr/Hr Pumps
• Same Basic dimensions as 5th Gen module
• VaporWorx Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Kit Required
• 19 Amp Draw
• 80.3 GPH @ 60psi
• 960HP Normally Aspirated
• 800HP Supercharged
Note: The fuel pressure sensor adapter is often referred to as a gauge adapter union.
Note: We recommend the Russell P/N: 644110 5/16" fitting for the 600 Series Tank.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.