AS-1052 Power Booster Adapter for 1941-1948 Chevy
For use with Chassis Engineering AS-1041 Master Cylinder & Pedal Mount (link). Only fits 1941-1948 Chevy K-members.
Installation Instructions for Bolt-on Brake Adapter for 1941-1948 Chevy
For use with AS-1041 Master Cylinder & Pedal Mount.
Use Chassis Engineering Power Booster AS-2075
1. Install Chassis Engineering Master Cylinder and Pedal mount AS-1041 as per their instructions.
2. Place Power Brake adapter on top of crossmember and bolt to AS-1041.
3. Clamp tab on one side with vise grips or clamp. Locate hole to be drilled on bottom and center punch to mark hole.
4. Drill up from bottom of crossmember. Drill through crossmember and through tab on AS-1052.
5. Move clamp to side just drilled, mark, locate and drill other side.
6. Install bolt nuts and lock washers.
7. Install booster and setup linkage. Make sure the pedal operates through the full stroke without binding. Adjust linkage as needed. Note: Linkage must be fabrikated by installer.
Note: It is the installers responsibility to see that all brake components operate correctly and without interference or binding
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.