The Detroit Speed Drop Spindle Kit improves the handling and performance of your 1973-1987 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 Truck while lowering the front ride height by 2.50-inch. The drop spindle kit includes forged aluminum drop spindles with forged steel steering arms. The uprights feature truck hub pack wheel bearings with a dual bolt pattern (5x5-inch or 5x4.75-inch). The hub bearings use OE-style GMT800 (1999-2006) Silverado brake design, allowing stock or aftermarket brake options.
- Lower your 1973-1987 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 2.50-inches with Forged Aluminum Drop Spindles with Forged Steel Steering Arms
- 100% Bolt-On for a Quick and Easy Installation in Your Garage
- Modern GMT800 (1999-2006 Silverado) Truck Hub Pack, Wheel Bearings with Dual Bolt Pattern (5x5-inch or 5x4.75-inch), Means No More Packing Messy Wheel Bearings
- Made in the USA, DSE Forged Aluminum Spindles with Forged Steel Steering Arms – for Strength and Durability
- Designed to Use the GMT800 Brake Calipers, Brackets, and Pads (requires DSE 13-inch dual drilled rotors) – Also Allows Aftermarket Brake Options
- Includes Spindles, Hub/Wheel Bearings, and Steering Arms
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.