AS-2034 Brake Pedal Kit for 1933-1934 Ford
Our new brake pedal kit bolts to the x-rail in. This kit uses Pinto-Mustang (Ford bolt pattern) master cylinder and others by filling in the holes. This is the first step to a standard or power system. Comes with standard linkage.
Installation Instructions for AS-2034 Bolt on brake pedal adapter for 1933-1934 Ford Car and Pickup Truck
For use with Mustang / Maverick Master Cylinder (and others with same patern)
Use Chassis Engineering Master Cylinders AU-2036 15/16″ or AU-2037S 1″.
1. Remove old pedal from frame.
2. Match the template (included with the actual part) using large frame hole for line up. Cut clearances as indicated on the template.
3. Mark and drill lower rear hole. Mark and drill the other 3 holes by using pedal assembly as a pattern.
4. Install pedal assembly and mount the master cylinder.
Match plunger rod to the cylinder used. Length and shape of rod will vary with cylinder used. The plunger will not necessarily fit as is.
6. Adjust pedal free play to 3/4″
Note, it is the installers responsibility to make sure all brake components work as they should, without interference or binding.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.